Collective Killing Floor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collective Killing Floor

Killing Floor Survival Guide! The Collective Style!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPEH!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Zale grumbled to himself. then watched as they all left. he yelle dafter them "WAIT! YOUR LEAVING ME HERE? ALONE?!" he groaned, then looked through his bag, and got out a medical kit he carried aroiund, and stated to treat his wound, complainging about his friends leaving him alone.

walter of course had gone with them, and sarrah, with him. Zale, grumbling to himslef, didn't think to be listening for danger, so, he didn't hear the sounds of groaning, and scuffleing.
Back to top Go down
https://negkillingfloor.forumotion.com
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

Location : somewhere over the rainbow and theres no pot of gold so don't ask

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Joe ran into the store, searching quickly for what he wanted. He grabbed some more ammo for his 9mm and put it in the pocket where the rest of it was. He then grabbed a scope and a laser sight for his rifle and attached them on. He slung it back across his back, starting to head out. Then he saw it. 'An automatic shotgun!' he thought excitedly. He ran over and grabbed it. The ammo cartriages were right below it. It fit 20 rounds per clip. He grabbed about 10 cartriages and stuffed them in various pockets. He grabbed another strap for his new gun and slung it the other way accross his back. He was about to leave again, but then he realized he wanted one more thing. He pulled out his pistols and screwed silencers on to them. "This way we won't attract as much attention" he though out loud.

Izzy turned in response to what Azie said. "Don't take it personally, he doesn't really trust too many people to drive his precious truck" She then continued into the store and grabbed an AK-47 which wason display and loaded. She grabbed a bunch of ammo for it, and tucked it under her belt. Joe called out to her as he was leaving, "Could you grab a sniper and some pistol ammo for Zale? I forgot to grab it for him!" "FINE" she said grudgingly. She grabbed a sniper rifle with some ammo and grabbed some of the bigger handgun ammo because she noticed Zale had a fairly large gun. She was about to walk out when she noticed a sign in the corner. Pipebombs, a simple yet effective explosive! She grabbed one. "This could come in handy she muttered. She walked out, waving the rifle. "Zale, I got a gift for ya!"
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Azie rushed into the store. She took a large pistol, a hunting rifle with a scope and silencer, a 12 gauge shot gun, and a hunting crossbow, with ammo for it all.

Soth ran out of the store, back to the truck. Mutants had begun to notice them, and were moving towards the truck. "Uhm, guys?" He said nervously. "Let's get going. Like, now."
He then climbed into the vehicle.

Azie came behind him, and stepped nimbly into the back. "Someone wanna come ride with me?" She asked, readying her many weapons.
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:18 pm

When Zale saw the sniper rifle he cheered "THANK YOU~" his leg was bandaged up, and he was as good as new (or as much as he let on) so Izzy gave him his new gun, and ammo. he smiled happily and, being a gentlemen, helped her into the truck, as he got out, and went to the back with Azie. he hopped in, sitting beside her "i'll play" he chuckled, holding out a lighter to her, his already lit cigerette in his mouth as he talked. his packet of cigerette's were in the top pocket of his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 am

"I'll hop in th back too," Joe said, holding up his homemade sniper rifle. "Soth, you drive" He then noticed the mutants were heading towards them, and added "And step on it" He threw Soth the keys and hopped in the back. He readied his rifle and made sure it was loaded.

Izzy hopped back in the back with Zale, making sure she had everything with her. "C'mon people let's go!" She buckled in, just in case. 'Not the first time I'll have been in a chase involving a car...' she thought looking at the mutants heading towards them.
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 am

Soth jumped into the drivers seat, massive magnum in hand. He quickly inserted the keys, and slamed onto the gas. The truck leapt into motion, screeching down the street. The only problem he was having, was whether to hit the mutants, or leave them be. He couldn't decide, and so took the easiest option.

Azie grunted as the brains of a mutant splattered onto the hood. "Having fun?!" She yelled to those inside the truck itself.
She than went back to admiring the shotgun in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:45 am

Zale laughed, leaning on the back of the truck, sniper rifle in his hands. he moved to the back of the truck, past Azie, puting the rifle, so it rested on the side. he looked through the scope, and waited, and shot four times, each shot went through the face of a mutant or two. he shot till his clip was empty, killing with headshots, he turned, leaning on the wall of the truck, reloading his gun. he looked at Azie, cigerette in his mouth. "'ell, this is fun."

The truck shook violently, as there was a large flaming shot to the back, barly missing the speeding veiacel. zale, fell forewad, his sleeve on fire, he tryed patting it down, to put the fire out, it too the help of Azie to get it out, his arm was burned, but he didn't care, he was too afraid. "WHAT IN THE NINE BLOODY HELLS WAS THAT?!" he looked through the scope, and saw that the thign that shot the was a thign that had a cannon on it's arm. (husk) "oh..shit.." it lifted it's arm, to fire again.
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 am

Joe yelled at Soth “Watch it! You’re getting blood all over mah truck!” He was bout to shout more when he saw a bolt of fire fly by the truck. He looked for the source. He noticed a particularly large mutant standing there taking aim again. It fired again and missed, but then Joe got an idea from a movie he saw. “Shoot the cannon!” he shouted and aimed.

Izzy braced herself from the rocking of the truck, and readied her pipebomb. She chucked into the pile of mutants. The noraml-ish ones ran after it, while the ones that were less humanoid, such as the thing that was shooting fire at them, paid no attention to it. She then heard Joe yell something about shooting the cannon, and figured he was talking about the husk. She was about to shoot when she realized that her shotgun would be useless against the husk at this range, so she took care of the mutants closer to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 am

Soth mumbled some sort of apology, and swerved the truck over, avioding a mutant in his way.

Azie raised the hunting rifle. She aimed for the cannon, lining it up just right. The moment before she shot, the truck swerved over, causing her to miss horribly.
"Damit! Calm down in there!" She screamed, re-aiming. She then quickly ducked down, as another flaming bullet crashed into the side of the truck. She had to cling to the side, to not fall off. She aimed, for the third time, and shot.

Soth yelped as the truck leaned over to one side, as part of the truck burst into flames. "Oh dear god!"
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Zale gave a yelp when the car turned, causing him to fall as well, and when the truck leaned over to one side, Zale tumbled back, rolling, over the side, he managed to cling onto the side. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!"

He was clinging on for dear life, as he started to slip from the swerving, and more shots from 'the cannon'. His feet his the ground, he gave a yelp, lifting them, he tryed pulling himself up, but it was alot harder than you would think it was. "SHIT!!!" his foot his the ground again, he yelped again. "FUCK! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" he looked behind them, at the husk that was chasing them, it aimed again, and fired.
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Joe steadied himself as the truck swerved from a fireball that hit it. "Fuck! I just got a new paint job!" He shouted very angry. "That things getting it now" He aimed as carefully as he could, and shot. It hit the side of the cannon, and created a small hole. When it shot again, some fire spurted out the side, but not enough for it to blow up in its face. "Keep shooting!"

Izzy was shooting any mutants that got near the truck, and when Zale fell over. "Gotta save his ass again" she muttered to herself. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and for the second time today, threw him into safety. "Stay away from the edge" She said smacking him upside the head.
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Soth kept driving, trying his best to keep his cool. The truck was no longer on fire, and there was no immediate threat that he could see.
He sighed deeply. "To Toronto." He muttered, as they exited the city limits.

Azie smiled wide, chuckling to herself. "Well, now wasn't that fun?" She asked, rubbing her hands together. "Hands are sore, from clingin' to the side." She then reached into her pocket, took out her gloves, and put them on.
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:33 am

Zale fell into the back of te truck with a thud, dizzy and disorented. "O-oww..." he layed there for a bit, "Ar-e w-e S-safe Y-yet?" he asked shakily.

Zale finaly got his head to stop pinning, and sat up, he looked at his white suit....that was covered in dirt and blood, some of it his, most of it not. "Fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Joe looked around and saw barely any mutants pursuing them anymore. He climbed into the inside of the truck and slid into the passenger seat. "Soth, before we leave town we need food, water, and gas. I say we stop at the Husky before we get out of town" He stopped and seat belted himself in. "When we get there, we'll gas up, get some food and water, and then hit the road okay?"

Izzy scanned the surroundings, and didn't see too much chasing them, most of the mutants had given up and were picking off easier targets such as corpses and small animals. She turned around and did a head-count. She noted that everyone was still alive and that Zale was having a bit of a fit. She walked over to him and said "Calm down about your damn suit!" "Just be glad your alive" She smacked him in the back of the head and sat down and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPEH!!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collective Killing Floor :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: