Collective Killing Floor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collective Killing Floor

Killing Floor Survival Guide! The Collective Style!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPEH!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Alright bitches, we need an rp. Now. -.-

I, of course, have a few ideas, but first, I want everyone interested to comment, and post any ideas.
For those who don't know what an RP is, it's a role play.

Kether the kookie lover.
Back to top Go down
Taehzile / BETH

Taehzile / BETH

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Hmm, I haven't done a good RP in like.. FOREVER! I vote we do a not war RP -.-... Other than that I dun care.....
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Huh   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm

okay, my little Mod's

Lets try something a little less...

drastic...

please at least tell me before you do that? it kinda...came out of nowhere...
Back to top Go down
https://negkillingfloor.forumotion.com
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Ok, we don't have too, I'ma moderator too! *sticks out tongue*
Anyway, ideas? Settings?.....anyone??
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Rrrriiiiggghhhhttttt.............

Killing Floor rp anyone?......

hrm...
nah
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:06 pm

*blank faced stare*
Oh. My. God. YES!!!!!!!!!!!
'cept, we would be like, normal people. And then the specimens get free, and we have to survive, by like, getting somewhere safe.....or something along those lines.
Pweese?????
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:02 am

sure? why not? i'll use Zale,

this computer sucks ass -_-
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:04 am

yay!
Alright, lets start. In the Sault? Or make up our own city?
Wait....do we even wanna be in Canada?......???
And I'll use Soth. Everyone, get churselves a character.
We'll all start as freinds, or at least aquintances.
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 am

sure sure ^^

i'll use Zale, need links? or you can just post the pic's up here ^^

you can also put vid's on ^^

BETH~~ You forgot to put in the /color thingy Wink
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

Location : somewhere over the rainbow and theres no pot of gold so don't ask

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 am

Can i join? i got some good ideas for some epic fightss Smile

character infos:
RPEH!!!!!! 1554762189

Name: Joe
Height: 6'
Likes: Sleep, violence, dark colours, food, and dark rooms
Hates: Being hungry, not getting sleep, being in tight spaces, not being able to move.
Background: Born and raised in Sault Ste. Marie. He led fairly queit life in town, had a part-time job and took martial arts lessons in his spare time just in case he needed them. He kept to himself mostly, only had few close friends that he kept in contact with his friends when he first heard of the mutant outbreak he barricaded himself in his apartment and only talked to friends and family.

Last edited by Light (is here) on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:18 am

RPEH!!!!!! Rufus
Name : Zale
dislikes : pain, being scared....people who dislike him for his bad habits.
Bad habit(s) : Smokes, but dosn't really care (it's the mutant apocolypse, who really cares?)
Personality : care-free, lazy, loud, impatient, short attention span,dosen't pay attention to details, and annoying to most people.
background : lived with his father out in the country, and had a fairly normal life, mother died when he was 15, his entire life his father taught him how to shoot things when he took him hunting, father died when he was 19, and he moved to the sault..and then the world went crazy..

typeing color - white

Last edited by tearhex on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post for character)
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 am

K, Here are Soth. You don't have to use the same template for your characters as I did.
Hair: Black, straight, reaches mid back.
Eyes: Bright green
5"6 120 pounds
Has an immense amount of piercings in his lips, eyebrows, tongue, ears, and nose. He always has at least one ring per finger, and a numorous amount of bracelets and necklaces.
Personality: Cold, calculating, calm. He has an odd sense of humour, and can sometimes be downright cruel. This being said, he's never upset or angry, and never panics.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taehzile / BETH

Taehzile / BETH

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 am

(~ Ok well... I'll join this RP.. Hehe.. I'll use.. *considers* Actually I'ma prolly be two characters.. Male and female.. Ehe. ~)

Name: Sarrah
Background: She is a normal teenager. Her parents abandoned her and her brother Walter. She lived with Her brother untill the outbreak, since then she has stayed with him, he is somehow very good at keeping her and himself safe from these horrible creatures. He has taught her the skills she's needed to keep safe and to kill horrible mutant mother fuckers.
Pic: RPEH!!!!!! Rpplhg

Name: Walter
Background: He was involved in secret government assassinations until the outbreak, he had guns in his house and the skills to use them. He knew about the secret experiments the government was carrying out and brought his sister Sarrah to live with him immediatley, he taught her hwo to use guns and what was needed to survive.
Pic: RPEH!!!!!! W
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:31 am

Now, this isn't very realistic, but deal with it....-.- This is a time line of what happened.

June 30'th, 2010- Governments announce stem cell research has allowed scientists to give people animals parts, and limbs sucsessfully.
July 11'th 2010- The United Kingdom declares war of the U.S. suddenly, claiming they have broken international laws on human rights in their research.
August 21'st- China suddenly closes it’s borders, anyone coming within fifty miles is killed.
August 30'th- Word of the undead attacking people spreads like wildfire.
October 2'nd- The first confirmed mutant is found, and taken in by Germany.
October 6'th- The United kingdom falls suspiciously quiet.
Novermber 12'th- Thousands of confirmed reports of mutants pour in from Europe and western Asia.
October 13'th- The US and United kingdom call a cease fire, as both countries move to help their allies in Europe and Asia.
October 28'th- Confirmed reports of mutants come in from all over Africa, though for some reason, they seem to fare better then the rest of the world.
November 3'rd- After three months of silence, the Asian countries manage to enter China, to find it destroyed.
November 20'th- The official death of China.
November 30'th- No more contact can be made with Turkey and Poland.
December 4'th- Official death of Poland. Mass suicides around the world.
December 8'th- Official death of Turkey.
December 12'th- In an act of desperation, 23 nations join together in a collective effort to fend off the mutants.
December 12'th- Official birth of the UNOH, United Nations Of Humanity. (Pronounced you know)
December 23'rd- Poland is recovered from the mutants, and turkey is the next target for UNOH.
December 30'th- The world rejoices, as it seems the mutants can be defeated.
January 14'th- Official death of Australia.
January 20'th- Silence from Africa, most of Europe closes their borders.
February 3'rd- The death of Australia, silence of Africa, and closing of Europe is explained. The mutants have begun to organize themselves, the ones with any form of intelligance leading the others.
February 6'th- First confirmed mutant sighting in British Columbia, UNOH reacts swiftly.
February 28'th- BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan now have massive mutant problems.
March 3'rd- First confirmed mutant sighting in eastern US.
March 24'th- All of Canada’s ten provinces now have mutants within them.
March 30'th- Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina (states in the US) are completely destroyed beyond any recognition.
April 20'th- Almost every country is quiet, communicating very little to eachother, with very few people allowed through any border. It is every man, woman, and child for themself.
May 1'st- Our story begins.

Now, this isn’t post apocalyptic. There are still stores, laws, and life goes on. But there are soldiers patrolling the streets, automatic and semi-automatic guns are now allowed to be owned and bought, as well as other such dangerous weapons. Crime has decreased ten times in the face of horrifying mutants. The Canadian government is extremely weak and shaky, afraid to do anything, for fear of angering the already agitated public.
Obviously, we want to have fun, so lets make it fun! We start in the Sault, maybe a few days before a major mutant attack????? We're all freinds, and normal people at this point.
BEGIN:
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:58 pm

[K, guess I'll start it.....
First thing, if your communicating out of character (OOC) then give some sort of indication, such as writing OOC, or putting the post in brackets. Happy now Beth?
A few rules. Post at least one paragraph, which means five sentences. If you don't, it's not like you'll be beaten, or anything....>.> but just try your best.
We shall have a posting order. Obviously, I'ma go first. Who ever posts after me is second, and so on. If there is a situation, where your character is doing nothing, or is dazed, asleep, or something, you may skip your turn. Good idea? Just make sure to announce that you're skipping, so we're not confused....ehe.
Another thing, if you wanna RP, then dedicate yourself. READ THE OTHER POSTS! If you skip one, you might miss something important, and look like an ass.....I bet you there are people skipping this sentence right now....*sigh*
Have fun! Very Happy]

Soth slowly opened his eyes. His room was dark, like always. Not just because it was night, but because his window was barred, and painted black, so no light could come in, or get out. He knew it was night, because he wasn't awoken by his alarm clock. He was awoken by the sound of sirens. This sound isn't something we would hear now adays. It was a different siren, slower, deeper. One, that meant the AMCU was nearby.
The AMCU stands for the Anti Mutant Control Unit, a specialized unit within the military. When the first mutant was spotted in BC, thousands of Canadians rushed to join the military, specifically to deal with mutants. And so, the AMCU was formed. They were quick, effective, and merciless. Even against people.
With the emergence of mutants, there were new rules put into place. The mutant act. This was an act, anyone could enact, it just meant different things for different people. A Canadian citizen could preform citizens arrest on anyone who they have sufficient evidence against, that would be aiding or housing a mutant. I know, this sounds insane. That's what everyone thought, untill two weeks ago, when a woman was executed for housing a mutant. Why was she doing it? No one knew. Oh, another thing the mutant act allowed. Executions. Any judge, or military personnel (ACMU, specifically) could enact the the mutant act, meaning that the accused, if guilty, would be executed. This kept people away from mutants.....as if they didn't avoid them before.
Now, seeing the ACMU didn't fill any Canadian with pride, or security. It did the opposite, inspiring fear. It wasn't that the ACMU was corrupt, or horrible. It was that those large vans and trucks, with those white letters painted on the side, meant something was nearby. Something bad.
Soth sighed, rolling over. 6:15. He would have to get up soon anyway, he thought, sliding out of his bed. The room was small, painted dark blue, with a few creepy paintings on the wall. He made his way to the small closet, packed with clothing. He jingled slightly as he did, what with the metal in his face and on his hands, arm, and neck.
The mutants caused people's attitude to people to become both worse, and better. It was better, because there was no racism. None. How could a country deal with mutants, if their own people couldn't get along? That, and people of all nationalities and race moved to other countries, thinking them more safe, Canada being one of them.
It was worse, nationally. No one country trusted another. The Chinese were thought to have unleashed the mutants. That, and a million other cruel rumors spread. Most were quickly shot down by the government, except for a few. Mainly, the ones about where the mutants came from, and what they were. The governments didn't even try to deny some of the rumors, for one reason: They didn't know. They had no clue where they came from, or what they were.
They did know one thing. They were NOT zombies. A scratch or bite did NOT change you into one of them, and dead people didn't rise from their graves.
Back to top Go down
Taehzile / BETH

Taehzile / BETH

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Alrightyyy I am doing this by colour >_> this pink-ish colour that I am writing in now is for out of context. Any OOC talk will be written in this colour, always. ~*~ The colour I am going to use for my character Sarrah will be this one. ~*~ This colour will be used for my character Walter. ~*~ NOW~~~ I begin my post!

Sarrah rubbed her temples. The darkness of this room made the horrible pungant smell so much worse. ~It smells like rotten eggs and curdled milk~ she thought to herself, trying to ignore the fact that there was a dead body lying merely a few feet infront of her. She waited, wondering if it would be like in the zombie movies and the creatures got up from the ground, moving towards the humans wanting to eat their flesh and tear them open. She shook her head. These things weren't like zombies at all, her brother had told her that. She looked up, wondering when he would return with the AMCU. As horrible as the mutants were, she liked finally feeling like she kind of had some family, Her parents had left her and Walter when they were young, and when Walter went to work for the government she never got to see him. As soon as the outbreak started almost all orphinages got rid of all their children, leaving thousands of children freezing and dying on the streets. She sighed loudly as she considered firing an entire round of ammunition into the dead mutant infront of her.

Walter stared at the AMCU officer infront of him. He had alot of pull with the government, considering how important he had been to them, but these officers always seemed to think they were better than everyone else. "No, Sir." he said answering his many questions as swiftly as possible. "I left my younger sister there, yes. It is attented" He sighed loudly. "Alright, Sir." His tone was harsh and the officer was quiet immediately. I am done answering your questions. I do not believe you know who I am, and my sister is sitting in that dark house with a dead body infront of her. It kills me to ask a teenage girl to hold an AK47 and point it at anything she sees moving, but it must be done. Now come take the body away before I have to report to your superiors. Walters voice was demanding, the officer, clearly taken aback by the sudden outburst nodded and said a few things into the radio, he climbed into the large van and had Walter give him the directions.

Last edited by Taehzile / BETH on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Zale sat on his bed, listing to the sirens going by, he sat there, a cigerette in his mouth. he grinned happily, as he looked out the cracked window, leaning on the support he smiled lightly "seems like someone's dieing tonight" he chuckled, Zale wore a white suit, with a blue dress shirt underneith, his hair was blond, and spiked, for some reason that was normal. his eyes were misty blue, almost to the point of looking blind, but he actualy had great vision. he wore fingerless blue gloves as well, and he had two pistols on both sides of him, he hid them in his jacket though.

Zale picked up a packet of Cigerettes, putting them in his pocket, and taking his lighter as well. he walked down the stairs of the building, tossing a bud to the ground, and lighting another cigerette, the light from the lighter becomeing bright on the darkness around him. giving a light chuckle, Zale started out for a stroll around the city, looking around for at least somtihng to do...he had nothing better to do after all.
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:22 pm

im gonna do my post now...im gonna use balck as my colour from now on 'this' is for thoughts "this" its for speech

Joe woke up rubbing his eyes. He got out of bed, streched and went to the kitchen, open the fridge and grabbed a pop. He opened it and drank deeply. He notice he was running low on supplies. 'I'll have to stock up on food soon' he thought to himself. He took another drink of his pop and walked over to the window. He pulled back the heavy curtains over the window and looked out. Things were alot different nowadays. He used to do this all the time when he woke up early. 'Wait a moment!' he thought to himself. 'What time is it anyway?!' He looked over at his alarm clock and saw it was 6:15 a.m. "Well it's not too early" he said out loud. Just as he said that, an ACMU truck rolled by with a large trailer attached to the end that was packed full of captured mutants. He closed the curtains. "I don't like this....the trailers are getting more full every day...." Joe said shaking his head. "I just hope one of those organized groups of them i heard about in the news comes here ..." He sat down on his bed. "The really bad thing is, they probably will eventually" He just hoped it wasn't soon.

there you go! tell meh what you think!
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Soth dressed himself in a plain green T-shirt, with a black vest over top. He brushed his hair, and put on his trenchcoat, which was long, made of a nice form of soft leather, and reached his ankles. He then sat down on his bed, staring at it. He was thinking of the gun, which was hidden in a box underneath. Crime had decreased tenfold after the mutant outbreaks, or at least, they did within the cities.
They also had another name, cities. They were called safe zones, as was anywhere that was....well, safe. But anywhere out of the safe zone, if your alone, or unarmed, and NOT a mutant, you`d be robbed or killed. He sighed, reaching down, pulling it out. It was a large pistol, plain, with a red tinge to the metal. It was beautiful, but he didn't like carrying it. Not because it was illegal, because it WAS legal, and not because he couldn't use it very well. (He had shot it twice, out of boredom) But, the fact that he was afraid NOT to carry it, was disturbing. To him, at least.
Sighing, he slid it into the pouch within the coat, which held and concealed the gun perfectly. He walked out of his small house, not bothering to lock it, and headed out.
'Hopefully someone else will be awake.' He hoped, heading for a small coffee shop down the street. Everyone in their small group lived around there, and that was like their hang out spot.
[PS, that small group, is referring to you guys]

Last edited by Kether on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taehzile / BETH

Taehzile / BETH

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Sarrah held the gun tightly as she heard the sirens nearing the house. The tires crunched the gravel in the driveway. She looked to the doorway "Walter?" she said cautiously, aiming the gun as best she could. Her brother came through the doorway with a few officers of the AMCU. She tossed the gun to the ground and ran up to her brother, he was uncomfertable with physical affection but welcomed her into his toned arms. He patted her head lightly. Shaking with relief she looked up to her brother "Can we go somewhere without dead things now?" She asked looking back at the officers who were disposing of the body.

Walter waited as the van pulled up to the house, he got out as soon as it came to a stop. He opened the door swiftly and saw his sister drop the gun she had been holding much to tightly to use properly and run over to him, arms outstretched. he was releived that she was ok, even if she was upset by the trauma of seeing him kill this mutant and then leave her here to watch the body. He moved away from her. "We will go find the others" He said giving her one of his, oh, so rare smiles. He held her shoulders and moved for the doorway. "We are leaving, I trust you will be able to take care of the.. Cleaning up." He exited wihtout another word to the officers.

Last edited by Taehzile / BETH on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Zale walked across the street, boredly, his arms behind his head. he looked around, there wasn't anyone around, that much was the usualy. but what bugged him, was he had a bad feeling about today...a really bad feeling..Zale looked to the coffee shop that he was walking towards. he stopped, thinking that he heard a scurrying behind him. he shruggged, adn continued walking "rats.." he had perfected the notion of talking with a cigerette in his mouth.

Zale opened the door to the coffee shop, sitting down at a table, he sat in the corner, his legs up on the seat, head leaning back, to look out the window. ".........wonder' where everybody's at today'" he mumbled to himself...boredome was very common now a-days.
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 am

heres my post.....sorry i couldnt put it up last night guys >.< but here ya go
I'm also gonna change my colour since it was kinda hard to read so my colour is now:
yellow!

Joe stood up stretching. He chugged the rest of his pop, tossed it into the trash can and got dressed. He put on his black jean, put on his belt, and threw on his leather jacket over his white t-shirt. He took out a small key and opened a drawer on in his endtable, revealing various sizes of knives and a 9mm pistol with some ammo. He contenplated taking weapons with him, and decided he should. 'With these days, you never know' he thought to himself. He picked up his large hunting knife and slipped it in an equally large pocket inside the left side of his jacket, and in the right side, a couple smaller knives in other pockets.
He then grabbed the 9mm. He looked at it. There wasn't anything special about it, and he wasn't half bad with it, when he first heard about the mutants he bought the gun and went to the shooting range to practice a few times a week. The only thing he wasn't sure about was bringing himself to pull the trigger and kill something. Mutant or not, they're still living creatures. 'I guess I'll find out when the moment comes' he thought. He knew one thing though, if one of his friends was in trouble, he'd shoot anyone or anything. He slid the gun underneath his belt at the back of pants and then covered it up with his jacket. He grabbed a few clips and slid them in his pocket. On his way out he grabbed his cell phone. He unlocked the door, walked outside and relocked it.
He started walking, while dialing Soth's number. He heard a few rings and then Soth picked up. "Hey Soth, it's me Joe where are you?" he could barely hear Soth reply "I'm heading to the coffee shop, meet me there" "Okay I'm heading there now, bye" Joe said hanging up. Cell phone reception was bad these days, with so few companies offering there services. 'Oh well' he thought 'Guess i'm going to the coffee shop'
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:12 am

Soth entered the shop, waving lazily at Zale. He walked up, ordered a coffee, and sat down across from him.
"Joe'll be here in a few minutes." He stated, glancing around. They were really the only ones in the shop. Big surprise, Soth tended to scare people away. Well, he used to, before the mutants. Now, the only thing that could scare people was a mutant, and the only thing that was worse was a FLAMING mutant.
"How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Taehzile / BETH

Taehzile / BETH

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 am

Sarrah walked along side her brother, she was still shaking. She looked up at him, he was quite a bit taller than her and his black hair glimmered in the dim light. They walked into the coffee shop, she looked into WAlters eyes, her own eyes filling with tears. "I'm hungry" she said starting to shake more now. He motioned for her to go sit down. He gave a light nod to the others as he walked up to the counter. She sat at the table and tried to remain in control of her emotions. She placed her shaking hands on the hard wood of the table. "How.. Are you guys?" She asked not looking up from the table.

Walter breathed as evenly as he could, he was shaken up by what had happened even though he would never actually show it. He smiled lightly at his sister before he went up to the counter. He ordered himself a coffee a sandwich and some cookies. He brought the food over to the table and patted Sarrahs back. Sitting down next to her he looked at their friends. "We've had a rough day.." He said sighing and taking a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:57 am

Zale looked at them, smileing happiling, he sat up, crossing his legs, to sit on the chair. he put his head down on the table, lookeing at them, still smiling. "what happen'd eh? somethin' bad?" he chuckled lightly. he still had a cigerete in his mouth, yet he talked normaly, it was somthing he was good at. Zale looked out the window again, turning his head...he thought he saw somthing, again...he shrugged adn looked back to his friends.

Zale ordered a Coffee, with sugar...and more sugar..he really like sweet things for some reason, mainly sugar. he sipped it, taking the cigerette out of his mouth and grinned happily. Zale had surprisingly white teeth, for his habits that is. from drinking way to much coffee, to smoking, his teeth shouldn't be white at all. he looked around "Oi....Joe is Slow!" he thought about it...then chuckled happily "Heh Heh..Joe is slow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPEH!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPEH!!!!!!   RPEH!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPEH!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collective Killing Floor :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: