Collective Killing Floor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collective Killing Floor

Killing Floor Survival Guide! The Collective Style!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taehzile / BETH

Taehzile / BETH

~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Now.. You people may nto be aware of this, but I have a terrible attention span.. I would like to start ANOTHER RP, so as to keep mysefl interested in the one we have already started. ^.^.. You people will co-operate.

~IDEAS?!~
-Please put any ideas in this post-

Light - few themes i got in mind...midevil, futuristic....but definitely apocolyse.....they're fun....

Kether - Ideas? >.> *cackles*
Oh, I have ideas.
Oblivion- The realm where anything is possible.
The Planet- Futuristic, based on a massive planet able to sustain life.
Shattered world- A once beautiful realm torn apart.
Any idea look good? Just ask for more info!

Tearhex - OBLIVION! YES! that is such a good idea!! good job!!!!!!!
why are you so smart? wait....don't answer that, i don't care

You put any ideas into the first post! Click edit, and then put your idea in there! -.-.... Murr...

Last edited by Taehzile / BETH on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:57 am

Sorry no one ever checks this, just delete this after, so, oblivion then? we make character's? start it off lke oblivion game? after making characters?

hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehhehehhehhheheehehehehehehehehe......he...he..he..he.hehehehehehe....he.hehe..he..h.e..h.e..he...he...he..he..h.e..he..h.e..he...he.

sorry, if its goiong to be deleted anyway...........

so, yes?
Back to top Go down
https://negkillingfloor.forumotion.com
Kether

Kether

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:08 am

NO
Oblivion is nothing like the game. Did you read the small desciption? No, you didn't. -.-
And yes, this topic is fail.
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

Location : somewhere over the rainbow and theres no pot of gold so don't ask

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:35 pm

i agree...topic is fail
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 am

Well, THEN WHAT?!!?!?
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:40 pm

i dunno.....we should blow the topic up >Smile
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 am

sounds good to me!!

i actualy can delete it...
so unless we start sometinhg soon, thats what i'ma do
Back to top Go down
Light (is here)

Light (is here)

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:27 am

CHEESE IN A BUCKET MADE OF CHEESE ON A TABLE MADE OF WOOD!
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:42 am

o.0
Uh-huh. Anyway, here is my new RP idea, which we are doing, since no one else can decide on one.

Year 2120.
Humanity has conquered over 2,000 planets. We are one of the largest galactic empires in the universe. We number in the trillions, with some planets fully integrated with aliens. We have cured almost all disease, are able to control weather, and have space ships the size of small planets.
And then it struck. A newly discovered planet, like all the rest. While exploring the underground caverns, we found a new liquid. It was blue-ish, thicker than water, denser as well. But we found, upon touching it, it burnt, like the most powerful of acids.
But imagine our surprise, when it began to move. It destroyed the labs we kept it in, and ravaged through the city. We thought it a freak accident, never to be seen again. We were wrong.
Two days later, it seemed to rain down from the sky. Not like actual rain, but in concentrated blobs. And it was the most destructive thing we have ever seen to date.
It would destroy whole planets in days, leaving nothing in it’s wake. Bullets were useless, as were extreme cold and heat. It could change it’s own temperature, so a single touch would ignite or freeze a human. It could also charge itself with electricity, or make allow it to dissolve even the densest of metals.
We lost 300 planets within the first year. It not only targeted us, but other races, seemingly at random.
And now, 2130, we make our last stand. We number two million, a ghost of what we once were. We survive with what we can get, on the last planet with surviving humans on it. The planet, is called Hope, our last chance. But even as we try our best to live peacefully, it still comes. It is relentless. It is ever changing. It is death, it is pain, it is suffering.
It is, the creeper.
Back to top Go down
Tearhex
Admin
Tearhex

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:15 pm

so...WHAT?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 pm

I tried to delete this forum, but found, to my surprise, I am no longer a moderator! And since I am no longer one, I will do my very best to be as annoying as possible on subjects concerning things that moderators need to do.....such as, delete this forum, or get it going again.
Back to top Go down
Kether

Kether

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Alright. I have an idea. *giggles madly* Very Happy
Here it is: an rp about gods. Our characters are gods, set in a fantasy world with magic and whatnot. It's pretty straight forward, but I'll still do some explaining.
We don't need to have one god for each element, or one for war and one for peace or anything. It's perfectly alright if we have no god of war, and no god of earth. And on that same note, if we have three gods of fire, that's alright as well. Just to clarify, gods can have more than one element, or idea.
It'd be best if we had a lot of gods, so the more characters the better! Also, I guess you don't HAVE to play a god. High priests, demi-gods, that sort of thing is alright as well.

Good idea?
Back to top Go down
Taehzile / BETH

Taehzile / BETH

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:40 pm

That soudns like a great idea.. lets do eet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~   ~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Different RP Anyone?~*~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collective Killing Floor :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: